LAS VEGAS, NV – December 20, 2010 – ICanLocalize™, an innovative global provider of localization solutions, announces a translation management dashboard for mobile applications, including the Apple® iPhone and Google® Android. ICanLocalize lets you bid out smaller translation jobs, typical of mobile apps, most cost-effectively. Reach a global audience by localizing mobile applications via the dashboard through the many certified translators and translation firms.
"Gowalla is about exploring the world around you. As such, we are passionate about opening this experience to users across the globe. Our first priority was to localize our iPhone, iPad, and Android clients for our major international markets. ICanLocalize made it really simple to scale this process to 3 clients and 6 languages. We were impressed by the level of professionalism and attention to detail of the localizers we worked with. As we expand into new platforms and markets, we will continue to use ICanLocalize to ensure truly world-class results," said Matt Thompson of Gowalla.
ICanLocalize's Software localization system easily translates mobile apps into any number of languages. This involves uploading the resource files, selecting certified translators and downloading the translated resource files. An app is translated along with its the app-store description. Payment is per-word, without any setup costs.
"Localization of a mobile app is a big challenge because of the large amount of small text," said Amir Helzer, CEO of ICanLocalize. "Our system connects developers with translators and implements a complete translation workflow that delivers top-notch translations without project management fees."
Text in mobile apps can easily go out of context and be misinterpreted. To address this, ICanLocalize developed a comprehensive translation process that includes:
Software developers set-up their own translation projects and manage them in ICanLocalize. They choose translators according to fields of expertise and background from the vast number of ICanLocalize translators. Clients can even upload existing translations and get review and proofreading from translators in ICanLocalize.
Most of ICanLocalize's iPhone and Android localization clients are mobile development houses, which create many mobile applications. The translation memoryfeature, built into the system makes translation fast and economical. Previously translated text is automatically completed and clients pay only for new or updated ones.
For more information, visit the ICanLocalize website for tutorials on the Android Localization and the iPhone Applications Localization Guide.
- Hacked By SA3D HaCk3D
- by w4l3XzY3
- ★ Pokemon – iPhone/Android Pokemon Application!, ft. Paiid – TGN
- Looxcie LX1 Wearable Bluetooth Camcorder, iPhone and Android Compatible
- Goodbye iPhone & Adios Android
- How To Download Free Ebooks For iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Android and Nook
- Multimobile Development: Building Applications for the iPhone and Android platforms.
- Text Me Dood! Art Print Poster – 22×34
- Cut The Rope ~ Phone Icon ~ 100% Cotton ~ Men’s T-Shirt
- The Potential Impact Of Android On The Mobile Application Development Industry
- Which is better apple iphone or samsung android?
- Apozem’s Best Android Apps
- POLL: Does the blackberry get apps like the iphone and android?
- Do you have an iPhone or ANDROID or iPod Touch?
- Apple: Sprint iPhone Could Arrive Soon, Analyst Contends
- How can i port an iphone app to android?
- Are there any GPS apps that work for both the iPhone and Android?
- How to Market Mobile Apps – Secrets to Making Money with iPhone, Android, & Blackberry Apps!
- Whats the difference between iphone, android,and blackberry?
- New Black Alligator Clutch Flat Wallet Purse w/Cell Phone Case