With the demand of smart phones like iPhones and Google's android, the demand for mobile apps development has grown manifolds. The interface of iPhone/Android application development is ground breaking. Today, many computer manufacturers have adopted the same interactive technology for handheld Pc's and laptops.
As per a latest estimate, the sales of iPhones have reached a whopping $21.4 million. The popularity of this smart phone has prompted many to develop third party iPhone applications which are compatible and have a huge market in terms of business growth and profit.
Apple has devised a unique way where iPhone application developers are allowed to bid the pricing for their applications. Apple will claim only 30% of the bidding price while the remaining will 70% share would be of the developers. Although the idea is too good to believe, slowly many iPhone apps developers started creating iPhone enabled applications. Today iPhone apps development is a billion dollar industry and programmers are earning exorbitantly.
The demand for iPhone/Android apps has opened up new avenues for development companies. Many companies offer cost-effective and feature-enhancing solutions to the clients. The variety of services include offering enhancing features of iPhone, customizing the themes and icons, integrating the power of internet with iPhone among others.
Many consider iPhones to be smartest of all smart phones. However, android based applications have also brought a new wave in the mobile apps market. Dynamic and innovative mobile apps can be developed in Android based platform for the smart phone users. Apart from the basic features like web browser, Google map application, music player, calendar and contect list, android based apps offer many inventive features including Bluetooth, CDMA, touch screens, video camera, P2P using Google talk etc.
Since Android platform is open source, it incorporates cutting-edge technologies for the developers' community as and when they evolve.
- ★ Pokemon – iPhone/Android Pokemon Application!, ft. Paiid – TGN
- Looxcie LX1 Wearable Bluetooth Camcorder, iPhone and Android Compatible
- Goodbye iPhone & Adios Android
- How To Download Free Ebooks For iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Android and Nook
- Multimobile Development: Building Applications for the iPhone and Android platforms.
- Text Me Dood! Art Print Poster – 22×34
- Cut The Rope ~ Phone Icon ~ 100% Cotton ~ Men’s T-Shirt
- The Potential Impact Of Android On The Mobile Application Development Industry
- Which is better apple iphone or samsung android?
- Apozem’s Best Android Apps
- POLL: Does the blackberry get apps like the iphone and android?
- Do you have an iPhone or ANDROID or iPod Touch?
- Apple: Sprint iPhone Could Arrive Soon, Analyst Contends
- How can i port an iphone app to android?
- Are there any GPS apps that work for both the iPhone and Android?
- How to Market Mobile Apps – Secrets to Making Money with iPhone, Android, & Blackberry Apps!
- Whats the difference between iphone, android,and blackberry?
- New Black Alligator Clutch Flat Wallet Purse w/Cell Phone Case
- Golf GPS Software for iphone and Android by Sonocaddie
- Free Stuff Mastery – How To Get Anything For Free